- Updated internal
Taskto accept also
- Support for Python 3.12.
- Pydantic 2.0
- Internal issues with MagicMock and Pydantic 2.0
- Move internal procedure to pydantic 2.0. This process speeds up the internal processing by leveraging pydantic 2.0 performance.
To use this version of Asyncz with Esmerald, until it is announced compatibility with pydantic 2.0 with Esmerald, it is recommended to use Asyncz prior to this release.
EsmeraldSchedulerattribute update (configurations and timezone).
- Updated base requirements.
- Fixed linting and parsing of dates and integers.
- Breaking changes: Removed support for python 3.7 as it was limiting the technology from evolving with the rest of the packages.
- Store module imports causing issues internally.
- Updated pyproject to support python 3.11.
- Update Licence agreement. It was supposed to go in the version 0.1.0
next_wakeup_timefrom base scheedulers wasn't being assigned properly.
del timeoutfrom the asyncio scheduler wasn't being deleted.
- Added missing return on the
process_taskscausing the waiting time to be None.
This release is the first release of Asyncz and it contain all the essentials.